Weather forecast: Partly cloudy, drop in temperature
NNA – Friday`s weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy to cloudy with additional drop in temperature and drizzles especially before noon, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
Wind will become active every now and then, the department said.
General Status: Low atmospheric pressure accompanied with rainfall dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin until Saturday.
-Temperature: On the coastline 22 degrees Celsius high to 15 degrees Celsius low
Over the mountainous ranges: 15 degrees Celsius high to 6 degree Celsius low In the Interior range: 10 degrees Celsius high to 7 degrees Celsius low
At Al- Arz : 7 degrees Celsius high to 1 degree Celsius low
– Surface wind: Northern-western to northern-eastern during the day changes in the afternoon to southern-western , gusting between 15 and 45 km/hr intensifies to reach 70 km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium, worsens every now and then due to rainfall.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 45% and 90%.
– Sea : Medium, temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 1013 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:09 Sunset: 19:09